If you would like to become a Willows Volunteer Firefighter, please begin with the following steps:
- Must have a class C license
- Must live within Willows Fire department district or an adjoining district, and have done so for at least 6 months
- Print and fill out an application from this site or pick one up from the station
- NO Fire or EMS experience is required, but highly desired.
- Bring the application and a DMV printout to the Willows Fire Department, located at 445 South Butte St
Applications will be reviewed for a minimum of 2 months. During this time the applicant will be put in contact with a member of the department for further information and steps in proceeding with the process.
Thank you, and we hope to see you in the future as part of our dept.