1. Applicant must complete the City provided application(s).
2. Applicant must submit 6 complete sets of plans, engineering calculations, truss calculations, energy calculations, product spec sheets and all applicable data for Industrial Commercial, and Multi-Family and 3 complete sets for Single-Family Residential.
3. Applicant must pay a plan review estimate based on the Uniform Administrative Code: Tables 3-A through 3-H.
4. Once plans are determined to be complete, they will then be logged in.
5. Allow 30 days review time (working days) for the 1st review.
6. Applicant will be contacted informing them of approval and required fee amounts to obtain permits or a plan review correction letter will be sent.
7. Applicant must revise plans and identify any and all changes and resubmit revision for review.
8. Once revisions are received and logged in, allow 10 day review time (working days).
9. If corrections need to be made again, applicant will be contacted informing them of approval and required fee amounts to obtain permits or a plan review correction letter will be sent.